Rossby Wave Workshop (Dec. 2019)
W2W organizes a one-day workshop on "Rossby waves and their implications for extreme weather and climate" on December 3rd 2019. The workshop will take place at the Institute for Atmospheric Physics at the Johannes Gutenberg University, in Mainz.
Contributions were sollicited from:
- Rachel White (Barcelona Supercomputing Center, Spain)
- Gabriel Wolf (University of Reading, UK)
- Federico Grazzini (LMU, Munich)
- Andreas Fink (KIT, Karlsruhe)
- Georgios Frakoulidis (JGU, Mainz)
- Volkmar Wirth (JGU, Mainz)
Each contribution will consist of a presentation of abount 30 minutes, which then will be followed by 30 minutes of discussion. The titles of the presentations will become available towards the end of November.
Click here to see the preliminary agenda.